Hive and Honey has the player control a hive of bees, growing and caring for the surrounding garden. Pollinate plants to create more while managing your hive and resources.
A game made for the Jamingtons 72 hour game jam.
Made by @NaomiWhetu & @OneratDylan.
Major Update #1 (12-July-2018)
- Better plant generation patterns.
- Added plant limit that scales with screen.
- Removed coliders on flowers.
- Improved how to screen.
- Weather system for rain, wind coming soon.
- Flowers don't disappear from over poliatring, they instead go on a non collectable cooldown.
- Increased starting nectar.
- Better Touch Controls.
- In-game menu.
- Save and load features.
- Improved flower generation.
- Limited flower count.
- Weather system.
- Added environmental objects.
- Added mechanics.
- General balancing.
Please let us know if there is any features are changes you think would benefit the game.